Infant diagnosed with sensorineural hearing loss,recommended hearing aids. Is there any remedy for this in India?

Hello Dr. Sumit. Myself Ashish and currently I am in USA. My son Siddhesh is 3 month old and he has been diagnosed moderate hearing loss. He has ABR test and loss calculated was = 50 (right ear), =60 (left). Doctor here are recommending hearing aids . As it is life long decision, we are little worried and want to see opinion in this matter. It is sensorineural hearing loss (Outer hair cell). Is there any remedy in India. In the month of March 2013 I am returning back. Want to understand process in India so that I can plan better
Asked On : Mon, 3 Sep 2012