Having partial hearing and loud noises in ear when stressed out. BP increases. Done with many tests. Need advise?

ENT Specialist
This is not for me but for my 60 yr old mom. She has 65% hearing and has what she describes as loud noises in her ears, especially in times of stress AND when her blood pressure goes up. She has been seeing a specialist for 3 years who has her on meds that dont work, has never mentioned a hearing aid, and has done tons of tests and says frankly we cant figure it out. I wonder if her condition is a form of tinnitus or is that only "ringing" and if not that, what other things could it be?
Posted Mon, 9 Sep 2013 in Ear, Nose and Throat Problems
Answered by Dr. Hariom Sharma 51 minutes later

From the information provided by you, your mother is suffering from tinnitus.

To reduce the tinnitus your mother require the-
Strict control on blood pressure
Reduce stress
Use of the anti anxiety drug

Use of the hearing aid,if she have the sensorineural hearing loss.
If you have any doubt , I will be available for your query.