Just come off depo, only light spotting, had unprotected sex. Will I get pregnant ?

iv only just come off depo i was due on the 24th my body seems normal no bleeding a little spotting i only had 2 nd decided not to go back for another i am having sex without a condom still but my parner dosnt blow his load so to speak so im not to worried about getting pregnant atm i am just wondering since my body seems back to normal but im not due a period till the end of the month do you think i will be getting them back this month nd how likely is it that i will be getting pregnant this month??
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013