Is it normal to have pain in the abdomen and breathing difficulty a week before and after menses ?

Hello! nice to know that there are on line doctors to consult to and i m very much thankful for your services.I m Belle,34 years old,married with two kids ages 5@4.My height is 4 11 and i weigh 57 kilogram. After i delivered a chidren, i felt this awkward feeling every time i am having my menstruation.A week before and after my menstual period i felt some shortness of breath ,pain on the left lower part of my stomach,and I cannot even dare to utter a word and walk a step.So, i am scared.Is there something to be alert of or it is just normal.?Why I am the only one here in our house experiencing that kind of symptoms that s why it caught my attention .
Asked On : Wed, 7 Sep 2011