Inserted finger with dried sperm on it into the vagina. Having vaginal discharge, fatigue. Chances of pregnancy?

Hi Me and my virgin girlfriend never had sexual intercourse but we were playing with each other 3 or 4 days after her last menstruation ended and some of the precum got in contact with my hand (a very small amount of precum) so I immediately wiped it off dry but then, 15-20 min later, I was fingering my girlfriend s vagina with this same hand. I didn t go deeper in the vagina than an index finger length. Now her period is 3 days late and I m worried she might be pregnant. Once again she is virgin. She is now in the middle of her exams session and a little bit stressed but I m paranoid about the thought. We are now in 2 different continents and she doesnt know about anything I m telling you. She s not even suspecting it. She lately experienced some fatigue . She had vaginal discharge by the time her usual period starts. No excessive amount of discharge. It was just like the normal ones she s always been having before menstruation starts. There is no way she can take a pregnancy test given, as mentioned above, she doesnt know about the fact she might be pregnant and I don t want to tell her about it now especially she s taking exams and I can t stress her more for something that probably is nothing but paranoia . So my questions are: is this Premenstrual syndrome? Is there any chance she could get pregnant from a very small quantity of dried off sperm? How long can dried semen live outside the body? Please answer me as soon as possible. I m on the verge of dying of terror.
Asked On : Mon, 28 Jan 2013