Infant having frequent loose motions, green and brown stools, is active and has good appetite. How good is ofloxacin ornidazole suspension?

sir, my baby is 11 months old. for the past few days he is having frequent lose motions and the stools are green and brown in colour, sometimes blac too. he is active and eating well . since he has got diaper rash due to frequent motion he cries after passing stools after washing he is fine. I have not given him any medication, only breast milk so far. How good is ofloxacin ornidazole suspension?
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012