I have some symptoms but my pregnancy tests are negative. How long should I wait ? I am 28 years old and have PCOS

I m 28 y o and having PCOS, My pregnancy test as on 8 Jun showed negative which was my 9th day past ovulation . I m having slight cramps since ovulation day and the lower abdomen seems to be slightly swollen (As I’m thin I could probably differentiate). LMP was 10th May and planning to test again on 11th Jun. Kindly advise what would be the maximum days that I need to wait post 11th Jun.
Asked On : Thu, 9 Jun 2011