I have problem of pre cum, there is white transparent fluid comes out,please suggest some medication?

hi I am from mys aged 25yrs. I have problem of pre cum. when ever it gets erect, automatically white transparent fluid comes out which ejaculation faster. Please suggest some medication. hi I am from mys. I have problem of pre-cum. when ever it gets erect, automatically white transparent fluid comes out, which makes ejaculation faster. Please suggest some medication. it makes uneasy to have oral sex .
Asked On : Thu, 26 May 2011