How many times should I do intercourse to have a child ?

i am newly married male i want to know that how many time i can do intercourse without condom for child
Asked On : Mon, 13 Jun 2011
welcome to healthcaremagic
you are newly married and want baby
why should you use condom? mid cycle is the period when ovulation occurs and regular sex as many times you desire you can do .there is no limit
General & Family Physician Dr. Mohammed Tauseef's  Response
Hi, Welcome to HealthcareMagic Forum.
You will have to have Unprotected sex every alternate day starting from 10th to 20th day of your Wife's Menstrual cycle to Impregnate her. The most fertile period, the egg is released around the 14th day.
It is always better to have alternate day Unprotected sex, throughout her cycle if you want a kid early.

Good Luck.