How can one with chronic IBS get over constipation and postpartum fat ?

Hello I have IBS for 9 years and my doctor has recommended Duphalac, at the beginning helped me but my body has no reaction with the. I suffer from constipation and I need something to help me. During my pregnancy stop taking Duphalac because I read that could be dangerous, even my doctor I support that. Now my baby is 5 months, I have extra weight , try not to eat too much, because my stomach feels heavy after eating. My body does not react to losing weight. Can you help me to respond if Duphalac me fat? and I can take to my constipation problem? and because my body does not react to any attempt to eat light and lose weight? I appreciate very much your quick answer.. Ro
Asked On : Sun, 8 Apr 2012