Spotting, vomiting, cramps, nausea, alternate diarrhea and constipation. What should I do?

Hi doctor, I m a 28 year old, usually healthy female. I have a gynefix in situ, my period was due on Monday, i have only experienced spotting since then and am having some very strange (for me) experiences. I am so tired that I didn t get out of bed until 14:45 today. I did get up in the night projectile vomiting . I have been getting mild cramps , nausea and have been feeling light headed occassionally over the last few weeks. My bowel movements flip between diarrhoea and constipation . I keep getting achy and in work feeling like I m going to pass out. It feels as though there is something there when I lie on my side at night and for almost 2-3 months I have felt like something is stuck or caught when I bend down and stand up too quickly. I went to a walk in centre last month and was advised to go to the hospital incase it was an ectopic pregnancy . They kept me for 5 hours in A&E, did a blood test and said I should be refered by my GP to a gynaecologist , however, I haven t heard anything! My periods are usually heavy, last months was but this month it is just spotting so far. What would you recommend I do?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Oct 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  125 Awaiting Answer