Is it safe to take doxinet for vomiting during pregnancy?

My wife 8 week pregnant .she is suffering with vomiting.taking Doxinet is safe or not.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in Pregnancy
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 18 minutes later
Brief Answer: Doxylanate is safe during pregnancy Detailed Answer: Hi Doxinet is routinely prescribed for Pregnancy induced vomiting. Your wife can safely take that. You may want to look into other grand ma remedies like lemon, ginger as well. If she has recurrent vomiting even with doxylanate you may postpone Iron supplements after 12 weeks after speaking to your doctor. Hope this helps.
Follow-up: Is it safe to take doxinet for vomiting during pregnancy? 4 hours later
We have taken only one tablet in the evening .tomorrow we want to visit our one tablet give any problem to us
Answered by Dr. Chakravarthy Mazumdar 4 days later
Brief Answer: apologies Detailed Answer: Hi I was travelling to remote area last three days and could not access the internet. No problem with Doxinet for pregnant mother and the foetus. Do not worry. I believe your treating doctor assured about this during your weekend visit to her. Thank you for the opportunity. let me know any further queries.