Constipation, wake up with stomach pains, continuous sick feeling,stopped birth control. Advice?

I have beenconspitated for almost two years now i was put on birth control in this process along with singular which i have stopped because i found out that it caused server constipation i am getting a little frustrated because i have seen a handful of all types of doctors and i wake up with stomach pains and i feel sick all the time the pain will hurt really bad when im sitting in class please help me
Asked On : Sat, 22 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  34 Awaiting Answer