Heavily pregnant with twins. Itchy rashes across chest after taking steroid injections for babies growth. Normal?

Hi, I am 33+2 days pregnant with faternal twin boys. I have recently had a course of 2 x steriod injections given 12 hrs apart to help with babies growth/ lung function. I had 3 sets of these injections, 2 weeks apart. I have now noticed a very itchy rash with bumps coming across my chest since the last injection 2 days ago. There is also an increase in cramps and back pain. Is this normal?
Asked On : Mon, 25 Feb 2013