Is there an antidote for GMO drug Pegfilgrastiim?

Can you kill or is there an antidote for this GMO drug Pegfilgrastiim. You already took my credit card. Where are you? The drug is neulastin. I am allergic to this. It must be stopped. What can I do. What do I tell emergency?
Posted Mon, 6 Jan 2014 in Medicines and Side Effects
Answered by Dr. Prasad 14 minutes later
Brief Answer: No antidote... Detailed Answer: Hi, I am sorry, pegfligrastim has no known antidote. However antidote is a product that is used to nullify physical effects of the drug. But if I were you, I would look for means to stop / control allergy. And we have various means of allergy management. Do not panic. Go the the nearest ER or urgent care clinic and inform that you took this drug by mistake and that you are allergic to it. They will monitor you for allergic manifestation and start antihistamines +/- steroids whenever needed. If you already started to have allergic symptoms, then take over the counter benadryl. That should help you. Hope this helps. Let me know if you need any more information. Regards