Heat exhaustion, lightheadedness, headaches, no sweating. How long will it take to recover?

Believe I got heat exhaustion past friday (inside of building with no air conditioner, high temperatures, high humidty, hot air from fans)...been resting all feel light headed after being the heat for a while walking around..and also just did about 4 minutes of light cardio and felt intense headache, light=headness feel better now.. long before body becomes adjusted..? I didnt sweat profusely as heat exhaustion states, but rather stopped sweating as heat stroke , but I didn t have any of the serious affects of heat stroke...pass out, etc...just light headness, headaches ..
Asked On : Tue, 7 Aug 2012