Have vaginal discharge, have candida albicans, yellow and white discharge. Help?

i have a vaginal discharge since last June , I ve gone to many doctors , tried many treatments , but with no good results, first culture revealed normal flora second culture showed e. coli third one showed Candida albicans I ve taken many antibiotics ( antibacterial , anti- fungal , flagyl ) every time improvement occurs but recurrence before finishing treatment discharge is liquid ( yellow + white ) viral screen = negative cbs = normal is there any special investigation to know why recurrence occurs always?? n.b : i m divorced now.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Mar 2013