Have back pain and white egg like discharge. Are these symptoms of pregnancy?

Hello doctor, my fertile window ended two days ago. Me and my partner had intercourse the first two days of me being fertile. Today is Feb.16 but im already experiencing lower back pain , a white egg looking discharge and I just recently got sick but I think it s my allergies. My period is not due till Feb. 27. Is this early signs of pregnancy? Should I take a pregnancy test the day before my period starts? I ve never been pregnant before.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Feb 2013