Have PCOS. Had discontinued novelon, thyronorm, got irregular heavy bleeding. Taking novelon later femilon, still heavy bleeding. Cause?

I am 21 years old.suffering from pcos i have taken novelon,thyronorm 21 for 6 months and then undergone ultrasound in which no cyst was seen in ovaries.when i left novelon i had irregular heavy bleeding which does not stop without medication.then dr said to take novelon for 1 more month and then femilon for 6 months again.i want to ask even after six months of treatment why cant i get my periods normal.what is the cause of heavy bleeding and for how long i have to keep taking weight is around 52
Asked On : Fri, 12 Apr 2013