Stopped taking ginette for PCOS due to side effects. Taking thyronorm. Will PCOS cause infertility?

I have Polycystic ovaries. So doctor prescribed be Ginette35 tablets. I took that tablets for 3 months. Since the side effects(like breast pain) is more Doctor prescribed me novelon tablet. I took novelon 1 cycle. Also my TSH level is 5.7. so having Thyronorm 25mg. Body pain is more. I feel I am so weak. I am very lean type. height is 163cms, weight is 46kg. Please tell me whethe cyst is dangerous or It will cause infertility?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013