Have PCOD and gestational diabetes. Taking duphaston and f-gam. Dos this causes any birth defect in baby?

i am 31 years old. I had a first issue in 2011 but unfortunately lost my baby due to heart problem. I have gestational diabetis. Now my fasting sugar is 102 and PP is 110. Again now i am trying for a baby but still finding difficult. I have PCOD and i was on medication . Now doctor gave me orgamed daily 1 for 10 days, clome-50 from day 3 of periods for 5 days, duphaston daily 1 from day 16 for 10 days and f-gam daily 1 till pregnancy comes. I would like to know whether these medicine cures my pcod? Does these medicines leads to any birth defect if ii concieve on these medicines? please help me..
Asked On : Mon, 27 Aug 2012