Had unprotected sex. No ejaculation. Having itchy throat, mouth ulcers, skin rash on legs, fatigue. Reason?

Hi I am exactly 3 weeks since a risky sex episode. We didn t use protection but the guy took it out before he ejaculated. I have constant obsessive fears about being infected and not sure if it s intuition or anxiety . I have no fever or rash but a itchy throat thats sometimes slightly sore, a few mouth ulcers that aren t painful I can just feel them, An Odd peeling skin rash on both My legs which ive never had before, and fatigue . I m counting down the days until the window frame period is over so one way or another I will know for sure. do you think this sounds like seroconversion?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Feb 2013