Had sever headache, fever, hydration and vomit. Is tylenol okay?

Hello, my daughter has been sick since Christmas eve. The first three days she had a severe headache and a fever 102-103. She was fine on the fourth day then the fifth day her headache came back. Now she has been sick all day. Her fever at 10:00 this morning was 103.7 then down to 96.5 with tylenol and ibprofin. However now its 4:00am and her fever is 103.9 and she vomited the little bit of crackers I got her to eat(only time she vomited). She is hydrated and has been drinking water and eating popcycles but i dont have any idea what im facing. She complains of her head the most but says her stomach hurts now too. She is 7 years old
Asked On : Wed, 2 Jan 2013