Had pressure on my stomach. Pain started after few hours. I am breathing ok. Should i be concerned?

I was working on a lift with my dance company. Another dancer lifted me up out of a deep lunge by wrapping her arms around my waiste. I hunched over her arms and she drug me back...several times. A few hours later I have some pain in my stomach in the area where the pressure was applied for the lift. Should I be at all concerned? I am breathing ok and I ate ok this evening but that uncomfortable feeling like someone punched me will not go away.
Asked On : Thu, 25 Apr 2013