Had intercourse, got periods with cramping. Pregnancy test shows positive. Chances of pregnancy after having periods?

I has sex on the 24 march got my period which I presume was normal with cramps on the 12april till 18th may but yesterday I took a test clearblue with conception Window says I m 2to3 weeks since conception how much is it possible I got pregnant in March and still had a period? I didn t have sex after the 24th till the 7th of April and quite a lot since then unprotected the reason I ask is I m hoping I m not pregnant from March as it was a one night stand he didn t ejaculate at all but I m aware of pre cum whereas my new partner has from the 7th so I m hoping it s his
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012