Had intercourse. Took plan b. Feeling bloated. Why am i feeling bloated?

Okay, I had sex for the first time about a week ago and I freaked out a little and got the plan b pill and took it because I was worried that the condom slipped it something. Today about a week later maybe only two hours ago my boy friend and I just had sex again and it was really rough and deep and now I m feeling insanely bloated and I don t know why and my boy friend said that the condom stayed on the whole time and that it didn t break either. So why am I so bloated?
Asked On : Tue, 26 Jun 2012