Getting heavy and painful periods with blood clots. What cure should be done?

Hi Dr.Lundi! I ve been having problems lately. My whole life i have had horindous periods. I bleed alot, there extremely painful. Its horrible. It seems like the older i get, the weirder it gets. The blood clots get bigger, around quarter sized and i found a a think meaty piece came out the other day. It was bigger than a quarter. My periods are irregular, though I did have it last month. What is going on with my body? How can i fix this?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013