Gassy feeling. Have protected sex. Dry vagina, clear discharge, pain in side

Im expecting my period in a couple days & i have been having gassy feelings around wear my pubic area starts. I have protected sex with a condom 3 times since my last period on december 21st, so im stressing thinking i am pregnant. I remember having this feeling before my last period, but it started the day before my period began. Im so nervous that i feel like i may be creating symptoms. My vagina is kinda dry, but i get clear discharge every now & then.. Im also getting a little sharp pains on both sides that i believe is assouciated with the gas feeling. Im confused & scared just wanting my period to show up.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013