Flu, chills, fever, body pain, back pain. Causes for symptoms?

I got the flu on the 28th with chills, fever and body aches, flem. On the morning of the 31st. I woke up better but now have a dull back pain in the middle right-ish side of my back. Which has been like this for 18hrs and is hard for me to sleep through. There has been no change in the color of my urine and pain level remains constantly dull pain scale for me 2/10. Annoying and won t go away. The night before I did get this latest and greatest symptom I took an expired sleeping pill from 11/2010. And up to date flu cold medicine.
Asked On : Fri, 4 Jan 2013