Fever, chronic UTI, mouth ulcers, elevated ESR, suspected to autoimmune disease. Diagnosis and treatment?

Hi I am pharmacist in Iraq I have female 12 yr with fever and chronic UTI in addition to mouth ulcers all lab data are normal except ESR=120, here doctor said that it is mostly autoimmune disease but he can not sure dignosis many antibiotic used but the urine culture still positive and fever still there is some improvement when add prednisolon to here treatment I need to know the possible disease and how diagnosed
Asked On : Sat, 15 Dec 2012