Feeling pain in the eye and forehead. Prescribed with betacap and naxodom. Should I take these medications?

since three days i am feeling muscular pain at the right side of my eye the pain is not in my eye but around the eye the right forehead and the intensity of pain is varying at random any time the pain starts and stops itself...if i take painkiller the result is up to the effect of the painkiller i feel relief but after certain time pain starts again. I met to the Dr who is Eye surgeon he told me that there is no problem in your eye and he prescribed me BETACAP TR 40 1X1 and Naxdom 500 1x2 for three days. Should i go for another doctor or should have these medicins?
Asked On : Thu, 4 Apr 2013