Feeling dizziness, stomach pain and nausea after child birth. Pregnancy chances?

Hello my name is Sara Allen I m a 22 year old female I recently had a baby on November 27th 2012 and it s been 2 months now I had my period on January 13 and my fiancée like came in me a lot and ever since then I had stomach pains nausea light headed dizzyness what could it be I mean they did bloodwork a cat scan on my head and urine and they found nothing is it too early to find out if I m pregnant and what should I do
Asked On : Wed, 30 Jan 2013