Fall on back, tail bone pain, bruising on arm, rib pain. Can this bruising cause blood clots?

I fell hitting my back, left elbow and left arm hard against a wall and woodwork on Tuesday. I have bruising on my left arm, mostly the under side, my tail bone hurts, bruising also on my lower back. I can not reach or lift, my ribs are not bruised, but I have rib pain all around my body. My doctor is not in town right now, I am taking Aleve .....using ice.....can this bruising cause blood clots? That is one of my main concerns...Thank you. I also am concerned with the sharp pains I am having in my ribs, I have asthma and although I use my inhaler (Alvesco), I feel pain when trying to take a deep breath. I take a high blood pressure med...and it works well. I have read that rib pain, a crack or even a break does not require treatment, just ice, rest and the ribs will heal. I did not hit my ribs, but have a lot of pain. (even from coughing, sneezing or moving in general) Should I go to the emergency room or just move as little as possible?
Asked On : Mon, 2 Jul 2012