Extremely tight foreskin, head not visible when flaccid, pains on trying to retract. Remedy?

I am 21 and I have an extremely tight foreskin . The head is not visible at all when flaccid, and very little is visible when erect. This might be because I have never retracted my foreskin, and very recently I came to know that it is supposed to be retractable upto below the head. I am really worried as I cant retract at all. It seems very tight, feels like foreskin is still attached to the head. When I came to know, I tried retracting, but it causes pain when I try forcibly. What should I do? I know it is not common but are there other people like that? Is it normal for some men? Should I leave it as it is?
Asked On : Thu, 21 Feb 2013