Extreme fatigue, shakiness, lightheadedness, stomachache, neck pain, shortness of breath, nausea, pain in ribs. Cause?

Hi, I am an 18 year old female and lately I have been having VERY strange/uncomfortable feelings. It all started about two weeks ago and I have been to the hospital for it, but no help. I am extremely fatigued, SHAKY IN MY BODY, light headed, feeling very out of it, have stomach pains, neck and back pain , shortness of breath at times, trouble eating, and just feel very out of my norm. At the hospital I had a brain and chest scan which were both fine. I had a lot of blood drawn and everything seemed to be normal. I just got a neck and another chest scan today. In the past two days, however, I ve had a pain near my left ribs, it seems to be a little lower than my heart , but now it is my whole stomach. I feel very nauseous and when I walk around I get a faint feeling and have to lay down. I am very worried because this is starting to effect my daily routine. I also wanted to mention about two years ago I went to the hospital for some of the same things, but they sent me home with noting, but my symptoms weren t nearly as bad then. Some days I legit feel like I wont be alive much longer. Sorry this is so long, but I d really like some idea of what this could be. Please help me.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013