Episodes of lightheadedness, tingling in arms, spells of increased heartbeat, dizziness with tingling, tremors followed by headache. Advice?

I have had 2 episodes of feeling lightheaded to the point of almost passing out, and tingling/numbness in my arms. I ve also had 2 eposides of gradually increasing heartbeat (into 120 s) and pounding heart, with dizziness and the numbness/tingling. After the rapid heartbeat eposides I ve been shaky and cold. Once all of the symptoms subside whether it s the lightheadedness or the rapid heartbeat, I get a headache .
Asked On : Fri, 21 Sep 2012