Ear infection, ringing in ear, sore neck, lightheadedness, headaches, anxiety, fullness in sinuses. Explain symptoms?

Hi about 3 months ago i had an ear infection and it caused ringing in my right ear, the ringing went away after approx 3 weeks, about a month ago the ringing in my ear started again and has now moved to my left as well. Sometimes it isn t really noticeable, but the last few nights i have had trouble sleeping as it has been so loud. I am also under alot of stress at the moment and have been experiencing anxiety . I am also suffering from headaches and a really sore neck , lightheadedness and a fullness in my sinuses.
Asked On : Tue, 12 Feb 2013