EKG done for sudden arrythmia, had sudden onset of red spot on white of eye. Are the events related?

Hi! I recently had a 24 hr EKG because i felt a sudden arrythmia ... Results of monitor pending (was done a few das ago...). Yesterday, while relaxing & talking with a friend, she suddenly noticed a red spot on the white of my eye. I know it is only a ruptured blood vessel , but should i be concerned the two events are related? (My GP, who prescribed the 24 hr EKG took a cursory glance at my eye - from across the room- and told me it was nothing.) ?
Asked On : Tue, 30 Oct 2012