Discomfort in tail bone, lower abdomen, hips. Post menopausal. Help?

I am a 55 yr old female, have been in post menopause for the last 6 years...twice in the last month I have spotted, which I thought was old after all these years..I have major discomfort from my tailbone, going around my hips and lower stomach ....I have in the last month and a half started walking on the treadmill and do some interval walking, could this be causing all these things? I take no meds for anything, don t have high blood pressure or anything else going on...
Asked On : Wed, 13 Mar 2013