Diagnosed with fibroids, itching on waist and certain belly parts, weight gain on abdominal area with bloating. Causes?

i have been diagnosed with fibroids and am now starting to experience itching in certain spots only around my waist or certain spots on my belly i also seem to have changes in my arms and neck which appear to resemble tiny ringworms about 1 inch in width, these appear to be the same size i use anti fungal creams which helps but my main concern is the periodical itching around my abdomen area i have also gained some weight in my abdomen area and also seem to have some bloating
Asked On : Sun, 26 Aug 2012