Diagnosed with PCOS, irregular period, normal FSH level. Pregnancy?

I was diagnosed with PCOS a while back ( im 26 yrs old ) ive always weighed 120 lbs since i hit pubity. I have VERY irregular periods and ive NEVER been pregnant. My last period was dec 12th before that was oct 6th and before that was july 18th .. IM NOT PREGNANT! So i took the opportunity (since im on my cycle day 3 since oct ) to take the first response Fertility test and my FSH level is normal.. The line is lighter than the reference line but i dont ovulate and i dont get my period often .. So i dont know what to make of it. What does this really mean
Asked On : Wed, 26 Dec 2012