Dealing with over weight, diabetes, gluten sensitivity, and allergies. Recommended with anti-inflamatory diet. Guidance

Hello, Dr.,
I type slowly, I'm sorry!
I want to find a complete list of anti-inflamatory foods. After an exam, yr.s ago, I was told that I had a very high amount of inflammation thru-out my body. He didn't give any suggestions as to how to help myself and, frankly, I didn't like him or his manner of business and I just took off. I had no idea what it would mean for me or what I should do.
Now, my husband has conditions that caused his dr. to recommend an inti-inflamatory diet, seriously. With him, we're also dealing with diabetes type #2, a strong Gluten sensitivity, and various allergies. He is 64 & somewhat over wgt., I am about to be 71 and very over weight.
I appreciate any help that you can give me. I'm about to run out the door to an exercise class.
Heidi Edelman
Do I understand that there is a charge? There has been no mention of this &-I can't afford this, I think!
Asked On : Sun, 21 Apr 2013