Daily headaches after getting together, takes migraine pills. Bleeding from nose. What is it ?

Hi, since me and my girlfriend got together i see her go through this pain every night. She has daily headaches she says her head is pounding and after her headaches her body feels weak. I have took her to the hospital and they did a cat scam they said her brain is fine. I dont know what else to do she takes migraine pills to make her headache go away. Today she was bleeding from her nose and said her head hurt so much.. I dont know what it is anymore and i ve taken her the hospital 3 times for the same thing and the doctors say shes fine.
Asked On : Sat, 9 Mar 2013