Cut in penis foreskin during intercourse, not healed with T Bact, ciplox 500. How will it heal?

hi my self pintoo,about a few day ago while attempting to have intercourse im not sure how but i recieved a cut on my penis foreskin , more specifically in the back part where the skin connects to the head. I think I got the cut because I never pull my foreskin back when it get start But anyways after the cut stopped bleeding it never bleed again but there was slight pain for like a day or two. I was shocked to see that the cut was still there and not completely healed. I m using T Bact oinment and ciplox 500 m table Does you know of anything I can do to help the healing process
Asked On : Sun, 16 Dec 2012