Chronic IBS, right abdominal pain, constipated motions, constant urge to evacuate, enervation since appendicitis surgery. Remedy?

I have been suffering from IBS ( Irritable Bowel Syndrome ) problem from 4 years now (2008-2010 and now again in 2012). I am suffering from pain in my right abdomen (lower side) with constipated motions. This pain also radiates to my right leg and back sometimes (especially while applying pressure to evacuate). I also feel an urge to evacuate after having meals. Frequency is more than thrice a day. I feel less energetic and lethargic. And I also feel frequent urination . Occasionally, feel bloated and acidity. The problems have resurfaced after I underwent an appendicitis surgery in Aug 2012. I took allopathic medicines in 2008 and by taking heavy doses of anti-spasmodics, antidepressants and other medicines over a year, the problems got subsided but the same problems have reoccurred now and posing numerous problems in my personal as well as professional life. I have also undergone alternative therapies ( ayurvedic and herbal treatments) but didn t help much. I have been taking care of my diet as various doctors said IBS is aggravated due to imbalanced and gas-producing foods.... I only get temporary relief and the problems reoccur if I stop medications. I have also felt the problem increases (pain as well as constipation) when i masturbate. Please help me out as it has been a harrowing experience as I have taken so many tests (all are normal), consulting numerous doctors without any effective results and it is really depressing sometimes.
Asked On : Mon, 3 Dec 2012