Chocolate cyst removal from right ovary done, left with one ovary. How many months should I wait for conception?

hello doctor im 28 years old and married.. 2 months ago i undergo an ovarian operation due to my chocolate cyst in my right ovary ... i only have one ovary (LEFT).. my OB-GYNE said that my left ovary and uterus is healthy and able to get pregnant.. how many months would i wait to get pregnant? i m worried of the cut in my tummy .. is it safe to get pregnant now? or should i wait after 1 year from the date of my operation?.. thank you...
Asked On : Mon, 4 Feb 2013