Child has pacemaker for tetra-logy of fallot, had minor fits on turning down the heart rate, under constant checkups. Is he eligible to disability?

my son is four and has a condition called tetralogy of fallott and had complications, which lead to him having a pacemaker fitted. they recently tried turning down the heart rate but that resulted in minor fits , so have kept him up high at 75 to 80. plus he is under 3 month checks due to pacemaker running out of battery 3 years early. would my child be eligible to disability as he has certain restrictions compared to other children his age
Asked On : Thu, 11 Oct 2012