What does blue finger nails at base indicate?
User rating for this question
Age 84, pace maker, de-flib installed, pace maker installed, by-pass surgery 9 years ago, and now on cardiologist appropriate drug regimen, I note cold fingers when moving around, blue finger nails at base, as I resume quiet body activity coldness recedes and blue nails disappear. I am still active in a normal day. No pain or discomfort anywhere in body, active or quiet.
Posted Sat, 18 Jan 2014 in General Health
Answered by Dr. Arun 6 hours later
Brief Answer: Cardiologist appointment ASAP Detailed Answer: Hi Thanks for writing to health care magic. You needto consult a cardiologist asap, blue finger nails at base indicates poor cardiac function. You need urgent attention. Regards Dr Arun
People also viewed
- What does blue finger nails at base indicate
- Is sore throat a side effect of alfuzosin?
- Red dots on palms during winter
- Water based nail varnish
- Is skin tingling a side effect of protopic?
- Optimum dose of shelcal tablet
- Is dark urine a side effect of amiodarone?
- Optalidon purpose and dose
- What is md4 dose
- Is blurred vision a side effect of apriso?
- Noworm dose for human
- Toe nail broken at base
- Is skin rash a side effect of adderall xr?
- Dark base of nail
- Infant dark nail base