Can medicines for typhoid - zocef,azee,amikacin,paracetamol and ocid lead to side effects in children ?

Hi, My daughter is 10 yrs old. she is suffering from typhoid . This is the 6th day. She was admitted in a multi speciality hospital. The doctor has given the following medicines. Tab zocef 250 mg (10 days) Tab Azee 500 mg (10 days) Amikacin 225 mg IV (10 days) paracetamol 500 mg Cap ocid 20 mg Syp. Diavol My daughter experienced severe pain in the spleen yesterday. We scanned and got the report that only the spleen in bulged little bit. If she takes the tabs, immediately she gets severe pain in the spleen. If she doesnot take only the fever comes, but she does not experience any other pains except the outcome of fever. can u advice me whether those tablets create severe side effects? what are the steps i can take to cure her as early as possible? how to control the pain in spleen? expecting for your ontime reply YYYY@YYYY thanks thiru Can u advice
Asked On : Wed, 21 Mar 2012