Can I ask a doctor to analyse the blood report of 9 yr old and explain ?

9 yr boy - with no symptoms and signs wbc 6.8 k/ul Rbc 5.9 M/uL HGB 13 g/dl HCT 37.7 % MCV 63.7 fl MCH 22.4 pg MCHC 35.2 g/dL RDW 18.1 % PLT 362 K/uL MPV 7.15FL IRON 18.9 umolL ( 6.6- 28) TIBC 59.3 umol/L ( 20 - 80) UIBC 40 umol/L ( 20- 65) Hemoglobin electrophoresis : Normal Hb-A = 97.4 % Hb A2 = 2.59
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013
Feb 2013
Thank you for your query on Healthcare Magic,
The hemoglobin, WBC count, RBC count, Platelet count, RBC morphology and concentration and the iron studies are within in normal range.
Hemoglobin electrophoresis is also normal.
There is no abnormality in your 9 year son blood report.
If you have any other query, you are always welcome to consult me.
Hope I have answered your query.